Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fashion disaster!! oh OMG! I could make i parachute with this dress....



I felt in love with this dress. So i buy the pattern and the fabric and all decide to run into my sewing machine and do it. it was perfect. not too short, not too long. When i did it i just feel.....like.... it was a perfect disaster. It was just not the right dress for my body shape. It still a nice pretty dress. I might try it in another fabric with a lower and wider waist. Maybe less fabric on the skirt? I don't know It was just not my style.







My waste was so high that make my breast area look so ugly this was an overall disaster.








After this disaster I learn that not everything you see in a fashion magazine will fit you right. You must be honest with your self. Next time I will try to think how will i look on this first and not run by impulses.  I know i have big breast and a big butt. So not all the patterns will fit me as they show up in the picture. Most of them will have to be adjusted to my body shape. Because of my wide hips I cant put lots of fabric in the bottom of my body because if i do it create the balloon effect on me. (belly and booty overall roundness or what most of people know as pear shape)  In the meanwhile I'm learning and loving my sewing. Nothing to be ashamed of.Everyone have their disasters story to tell.  This one is going to the trash, or to the recycle bin the fabric still a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment